A quick note: We can tell you what to measure on your feet, but not how the shoe will fit.
1. Place a piece of blank paper on a hard floor.
2. Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness.
3. Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of you heel.
4. Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of you foot at the widest part.
6. Measure you other foot using the same method.
7. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark and use the inch-to-size table. For example, if you are a man and your foot measures 10" long, you will wear a U.S. size 8 shoe.
8. To find your width, measure the marks for the widest part of you foot and use the size table. For example, if you are a man with a U.S. size 8 length and your width measures 3 3/4, you will wear a medium width (D) shoe.
9. If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.